Soo a game where one can twerk a kid's ass... No, thank you.
Boo! Greedy Kid
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
There's a new punk kid in the house! In "Boo! Greedy Kid", you play as a small brat who's so into soda that he doesn't blink an eye before wreaking havoc to get his favorite drink. Go frighten people in order to grab their money and buy drinks! How greedy! Play with your own voice through one hundred levels to get to the ultimate soda treasure, but be aware of the cops coming your way to stop your greediness.
- Use your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too).
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you.
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt.
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and get the best soda.
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support (on Steam only).
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Authors||Flying Oak Games, nosifone, MrHelmut|
|Tags||2D, Pixel Art, voice-controlled|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Voice control|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 4.99€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
- Boo! Greedy Kid alpha 4 and editor availableAug 04, 2017