A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack'n'slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
Dedicated website: http://neurovoider.com/
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don't mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that "double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom" you've just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don't fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
All purchases include a Steam key.
Requires an OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX 10 equivalent) compliant graphics card and driver.
Soundtrack by Dan Terminus
From the album "The Wrath of Code"
Courtesy of Blood Music
Get it on Bandcamp
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Publisher||Plug In Digital|
|Release date||102 days ago|
|Authors||Flying Oak Games, nosifone|
|Tags||Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Roguelike|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 13.99€ EUR. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: